Instruction and Requirements for Dual Nationality application
Application seeking Dual Nationality should be submitted in the prescribed Form (three sets).
Following may be noted during submission of the application form:
- If the applicant is a person temporarily residing in Bangladesh, the application shall be submitted directly to the Government of Bangladesh (Ministry of Home Affairs);
- If the applicant lives in a foreign country, the application should be sent through the Bangladesh Diplomatic Mission/ Consulate to that country; and
- Where there is no Bangladesh Mission or Consulate in a country of applicant’s residence, the application may be sent through Bangladesh Mission or Consulate in the country nearest to that country.
Each application set shall be accompanied by:
- Affidavit affirming the truth of the statement made in the application and signed before the Minister/Counselor/First Secretary/Notary public/ or persons of equivalent status of the Embassy of Bangladesh in Copenhagen (please see page 5)
- Documentary evidence regarding remittances to Bangladesh for last 3 years.
- Copy of foreign citizenship certificate or Naturalization Certificate
- Declaration of assets (Movable / Immovable) in Bangladesh (please see page 3).
- If required, please use a separate sheet. Statement of Parent's assets should be given if the applicant does not have any asset in his /her name.
- Statement of activities for past 5 years (service, education, business etc.) since first departure from Bangladesh (Please see page 4). Please use separate sheet if required.
- 4 color recent passport size photographs (print name on the back)
- Fee: Money order of certified check of the amount of DKK 600.0 payable to the Embassy of Bangladesh's Account No: 4001-11649750