For attestation/execution of Power of Attorney/Affidavit (Holofnama)/Statutory Declaration or similar documents, the applicant(s) must appear in this Embassy in person along with her/his valid/expired Bangladesh passport or foreign passport with 'No Visa Required' seal. The applicant will have to sign the 'Power of Attorney' in the presence of the authorised Consular Officer of this Embassy. Applicants are requested to make an appointment over phone or by email prior to appearing at the Embassy.
For attestation/execution of Power of Attorney (POA), the Embassy would require the following documents:
1) Power of Attorney should be processed in accordance with the laid down rules stated in ‘The Power of Attorney Act-2015’.
2) Full filled the form (Attach)
3) Physical presence of the executant(s) at the Embassy to sign in front of the consular officer.
4) 2(two) sets (one original and one photo copy) of unsigned Power of Attorney document.
5) A valid/expired Bangladeshi passport/Foreign passport with No Visa Required (NVR) of all executants.
6) Two Copies of recent passport size photograph (color photo with white background) for each of the executant(s) and attorney.
7) Copy of Resident permit
8) Fee (Non-refundable): DKK 190.0
Payment should be sent to:
Name of the Account: Embassy of Bangladesh.
Reg. No: 4001, Account Number (DKK Account): 11649750.
IBAN: DK7230000011649750, SWIFT-address: DABADKKK.
Bank Address: Danske Bank, Holmens Kanal 2-12, DK-1092, Copenhagen K., Denmark.
Please note: Attestation of Power of Attorney by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka: The original and photo copy of Power of Attorney document must be attested by the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka within 2 months from the date of signing at the Embassy.
Consular hours for submitting the POA documents are from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm during work days (Monday-Friday except public holidays).
Documents are delivered between 02.00 pm to 4.00 pm. on the following working day, provided all necessary papers are submitted.